1. Lay t-shirt out flat.
2. Grab t-shirt at edge of collar and drag in toward center.
3. Do the same thing on the other side, so they overlap.
4. Fold down top so sleeves are only half as wide.
5. Bring bottom up, folding down to fit nicely up to baby’s belly button.
6. Bring sides around and pin.
UPDATED TO ADD VIDEO:
In case the pictures are difficult to follow, my 5-year-old son offered to demonstrate on video. He struggled with the pinning at the end, so I stepped in. Since then, he’s mastered pinning (apparently anything involving a sharp object is worth practicing – - now I’m just wondering how to incorporate that concept into our homeschooling life).
Executive Director, Real DiaperAssociation